Tuesday 1 March 2011

Catching up.

So I started a blog for myself about a year ago but never actually published it, so instead of updating that one, Simon and I decided to start a family blog so that people we know and love can keep up to date with us.  So here is a wee catch up on our lives. . . 

Simon and I were married in October 2009, on the sunniest day that I think October in Scotland has ever seen!!  We had a Ceilidh the night before we were married and went to the Temple in Preston after our ceremony in Edinburgh.  It was the best two days I could ever have imagined, and every day since has been a dream.  We went to Greece for a week as our Honeymoon and Simon got to show of his second language while I watched with my jaw dropped!!  Greek is not an easy language to pick up, I only managed 2 words the entire week! 

After our honeymoon we moved into our new house and got stuck into some DIY since the house looked like a blind woman from the 70's had decorated it! Simon Graduated from Uni and started working and I was working away as a nursery assistant, then in December 2009 we found out that we were expecting a baby!!

Emily Fiona Beveridge was born on the 31st August 2010 and weighed 6lb 1oz, she was like a tiny doll!  She was, and still is, the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen.  Sorry to everyone else! lol.  She is now 6 months old and I can't believe it has passed so quickly.  All of her firsts have been so exciting, first smile, 
laugh, sitting up, rolling over, and now her first solid foods!  She is getting to be a pro at all of them and is rarely seen not smiling! :)  She is a big cheezer and I love it.  You will get to hear all about her when we start blogging more, but we are sorry Rachel, we are not going ahead with the Emily dedicated site for followers like you asked for!!:)

Anyway, how is that for fitting 2 years of excitement into 3 paragraphs!!  Catch up over, its time for the real posts to start. . . . . 












No comments:

Post a Comment